- Computer sales with either banded or customer built to your budget, specifications and requirements.
- Laptop sales - Recommend the best brand and value to suit your needs.
- Ex-lease computer equipment and Laptops available
- Full range of software solutions - Antivirus, internet security, Office 2016 and Office 365 for Business etc.
- Full range of server options - terminal services, exchange, and virtual servers cutting down hardware costs as one hardware server is used as multi virtual servers.
- GPS units available
- Remote Support
- Acronis Cloud Backup, Acronis Office 365 Backup. Other options available
- Office 365 Sales and Support
- Geo advanced mobile workforce app
- Netconnect to allow remote access to company files and info without the hassel of VPN
- Eset Nod32 Security Products
- Kaspersky Security Products
Benefits of FlexiRent
Leasing is a flexible alternative to buying, which allows your business to obtain the latest equipment on a rental basis without the need to outlay large capital amounts upfront. You only pay for equipment as you use it during its usable life.
Up to 100% Tax Deductible1
Check out your eligibility for tax deductions as they can be treated as an operating expense
Improve Cash Flow
Put your valuable working capital to better use elsewhere in your business to fund growth
Stay Up-to Date
Upgrade to the latest technology at the end of term so you're not stuck with out-of-date equipment
No Establishment or Annual Fees
FlexiRent the latest equipment without having to pay any establishment or annual fees
Avoid Unnecessary Costs
Protect yourself from accidental damage, loss, theft or involuntary unemployment with our optional add-ons
Quick and Easy Approvals
To apply, call us on 0800 444 827, seven days a week. Applications are quick and take about 10 minutes
1See your tax advisor for more details on claiming tax deductions on FlexiRent payments.
OneNet Cloud Solutions
The future of data backup is here.
Terms such as “wannacry” and “cryptolocker”, are now widely understood at the boardroom level. These terms refer to ransomware, whereby your files are hacked, frozen and require a ransom to release them. Reliable off-site data backups are your most effective defence against cyber-attacks, as well as conventional threats.
Cyber-attack threats continue to rise in the list of what CEO’s globally view as one of the most significant threats facing their organisations.
Reliable server data backup and recovery processes are critical to your information-driven business. OneNet’s fully automated Server Backup and Recovery service leverages the powerful “Cloud Connect” features from Veeam to provide continuous protection for critical server environments.
This objective is achieved by electronically moving, or vaulting, data to secure off-site facilities and providing a completely managed and pro-actively monitored service.
Combining proven disk and online technologies, OneNet’s solution radically simplifies the protection of all your company’s servers with reliable, fully automated backup and rapid recovery.
In essence, this solution provides a simple and straightforward solution to back up your data in the cloud.
OneNet’s fully automated Server Backup and Recovery service provides the following business benefits:
- Achieves automated data protection with limited or no IT involvement.
- Automatically moves data off-site.
- All data is encrypted (scrambled so that it cannot be understood by a third party) and compressed (reduced in size to reduce communication bandwidth costs) before sending and when stored.
- After the initial backup, only changes in data are sent for storage.
- Provides reliable backups and data recovery by removing manual intervention.
- Delivers point-in-time recovery of server data through continuous backup.
- Archives data with long-term history with a retention period that you define.
- Central management is provided through a web-based interface, which is ideal for remote support or remote sites.
- Continuous (as often as every 15 minutes) or scheduled backup.
- Flexible bandwidth management.
- VMware ESX, Hyper-V (guests) and physical server support.
- Database-aware for Microsoft Exchange, SQL and Oracle Database.
- Support for heterogeneous environments, such as Linux.
- Removes the costs, hassles and human error associated with tape backup.
The primary technical features of OneNet’s fully automated Server Backup and Recovery service follow:
- End-to-end encryption – All data is encrypted at its source, in-flight, and at rest without impacting compression ratios or configuring a VPN.
- Granular restoration – Individual VMs, VMDKs or individual files may be recovered, at any time.
- Complete visibility – OneNet hosted backup repositories may be accessed and resource consumption tracked from your backup console.
- State-of-the-art backup – Forever-incremental backups, grandfather-father-son retention policies, WAN acceleration may be leveraged in the backup solution.
- Easy scheduling – Backups may be made directly to the cloud or an existing backup may be copied continuously, or on a schedule.